THAI TRADITIONAL WEDDING PACKAGE AT THE KALA SAMUI
THAI TRADITIONAL WEDDING PACKAGE
Package Price: Thb110,000‐net (price inclusive of 7% & 10% Service Charge)
During the Wedding Ceremony:
- Full Consultation, Organization and full planning service with your own personal Wedding coordinator.
- Wedding coordination for the bride and groom
- Additional wedding guest(s) at Thb300‐net per person. The price is inclusive of the seating arrangement, decorations, floral confetti and wedding program (children below 12 are free of charge). Extra charge may apply if there is some special requests (i.e. Special chair, special decoration and special flower).
After the wedding day:
- Decorated Wedding Ceremony Venue and Wedding Reception with options of flower Arrangements.
- Buddhist Monks to perform your ceremony & Blessing.
- Altar Set, Seating arrangement and gifts offering for the Monks.
- Traditional Water Blessing ceremony
- Thai Long Drum Parade for the Bride & Groom “Traditional Khan Mark” with 4 Thai dancers
- 5 Trays for “Traditional Khan Mark”
- Wedding Certificate from The Resort (non-legal).
- 4 hours of Professional Photography.
- Garlands and Holy thread (Saai-Sin) for Bride and Groom
- Wedding Reception Signature Book.
- 5 Pounds Wedding Cake (2 layers).
- 1 hr Traditional Thai Khim to Play during the Water Blessing ceremony
Complimentary from The Kala:
- Romantic Set‐up in the couple’s room after the Wedding.
- The Kala’s Signature Romantic Candlelight Dinner on the Ocean Deck for the Bride & Groom with One Bottle of Wine & a Private Butler.
- Special In‐room breakfast service for newlyweds.
- Complimentary 1 Night Accommodation (*min 5 nights is required for the couple to acquire the free night; the free night is based on the room type originally booked)
- One Hour Couple Spa Treatment at The Agarin Spa (Signature Kala Hot Coconut Oil Massage or Traditional Thai.
- Turn down service with a bottle of sparkling wine for the bride and groom.
- Sound System.